Friday, March 20, 2009
ITS THE HOLIDAYS!!!
And of course, the price to pay for holidays : The memories forged in MJ0901A ):
Argh, I'm gonna miss the days where we talkcock at class, slacking all the way, the groupworks we do. The lunches that we ate, the times where we played cards at library. All of these shall be engraved in my mind, and i will never forget it.
Friends that i have never regretted having : Benjamin, Deyney, Kelvin, SengHong, GuoJie, HaoJun, JinQiang, Thaddeus, KokWei, Iman, Jopie.
Not forgetting to mention Jay and Eugene though we didnt really talked much.
I really really miss the whole group of ours, and we should really take a group photo. DAMN!
Well, Happy Holidays. Congratulations on graduating from NCT Class MJ0901A.
And of course, the price to pay for holidays : The memories forged in MJ0901A ):
Argh, I'm gonna miss the days where we talkcock at class, slacking all the way, the groupworks we do. The lunches that we ate, the times where we played cards at library. All of these shall be engraved in my mind, and i will never forget it.
Friends that i have never regretted having : Benjamin, Deyney, Kelvin, SengHong, GuoJie, HaoJun, JinQiang, Thaddeus, KokWei, Iman, Jopie.
Not forgetting to mention Jay and Eugene though we didnt really talked much.
I really really miss the whole group of ours, and we should really take a group photo. DAMN!
Well, Happy Holidays. Congratulations on graduating from NCT Class MJ0901A.






