Monday, March 16, 2009
TAGS (:
charis - Hey! You sure your MT improved already? I dont wanna hear malays become merlion again. Haha.
mushroom - Haha, Really sorry luh. Had some matters so i forgot about it. Forgive me okay? ):
mufang - No worries, See you soon together with benny in other outings :D
NGJ - Yeah, Sad liao. My wish of driving car to school crashed. LOL. Infinite Cash dont need kimzhua also can, Use monopoly can liao.
Peach - Hehe, No probs bro. Thanks for the gentle reminder too. Haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARGH! I HATE DOING THE DECORATIONS.
Doing decorations with Jinqiang, Guojie, Kokwei, Haojun, SengHong, Deyney and Benjamin. Decorating the stage and surroundings with balloons are really tiring. Pumping the balloons already made us feel so dead tired. But Bo bian luh, We dont wanna go up stage to perform, so Lan Lan Siao Siao must decorate. NB =.=".
I so wanna skip school and sleep at home!
And i still miss you alot, girl.
charis - Hey! You sure your MT improved already? I dont wanna hear malays become merlion again. Haha.
mushroom - Haha, Really sorry luh. Had some matters so i forgot about it. Forgive me okay? ):
mufang - No worries, See you soon together with benny in other outings :D
NGJ - Yeah, Sad liao. My wish of driving car to school crashed. LOL. Infinite Cash dont need kimzhua also can, Use monopoly can liao.
Peach - Hehe, No probs bro. Thanks for the gentle reminder too. Haha.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ARGH! I HATE DOING THE DECORATIONS.
Doing decorations with Jinqiang, Guojie, Kokwei, Haojun, SengHong, Deyney and Benjamin. Decorating the stage and surroundings with balloons are really tiring. Pumping the balloons already made us feel so dead tired. But Bo bian luh, We dont wanna go up stage to perform, so Lan Lan Siao Siao must decorate. NB =.=".
I so wanna skip school and sleep at home!
And i still miss you alot, girl.






