Sunday, April 19, 2009
2:02AM
1 hour passed since, and its not easy to pass. Yet, i find that for me to be pissed off over one of my close friend, seemed to be a super wrongly done decision. Should i say im childish? Should i say im nonsensical? Am i even qualified for it? Nonetheless, all these are echoing in my mind right now as i type. I really dont feel like giving up, but somehow, with my sucky attitude, i will just think of another failure. My mind is swirling, confusing my senses. I just dont see what's right or wrong already. Tears? Fuck it, but i did.
Sleepless night again, someone talk to me eh. :/
1 hour passed since, and its not easy to pass. Yet, i find that for me to be pissed off over one of my close friend, seemed to be a super wrongly done decision. Should i say im childish? Should i say im nonsensical? Am i even qualified for it? Nonetheless, all these are echoing in my mind right now as i type. I really dont feel like giving up, but somehow, with my sucky attitude, i will just think of another failure. My mind is swirling, confusing my senses. I just dont see what's right or wrong already. Tears? Fuck it, but i did.
Sleepless night again, someone talk to me eh. :/






