<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14375674444831897?origin\x3dhttp://th-forgottenrealm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





Allow me to get back into your mind, The place where i once held.
Photobucket I'm HongPeng
24041992
Single
Currently Pursuing Higher Nitec on Information Technology
ITE College East
Rock music, My life.

Living in a world, so cold.
Just wasting away.
---


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

My Loves

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket They are my pillar of support in times when i'm down.
And i shall be their pillar too.
We share laughters.
And those shall stay with us forever.
Our bonds will never break,
Unless my body breaks.
Love you all, My brothers.
i shall get these in times to come

[x]Pass my N's and go to Higher Nitec
[ ]Boxing Gloves + HeadGear :D
[ ]Razer Full Gaming Set + Gears :DD
[ ]Get my Higher Nitec Cert
[ ]Driving License :DD
[ ]Honda Civic Type R :DD
[ ]Infinite Cash
[ ]YOU :D
tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget

eyeswideopen

1 2 3
Monday, April 20, 2009


No worries, I finally understand everything.

Now i know who are my true brothers, and who are not. At least, They ARE the ones that accompany me through my hard times. Comforting me, consoling me. And they wont grumble on how i rant at them about the matters im unhappy with. And nonetheless, the phrase ' Every man for himself ' sounded so true, in the exception of my brothers, of course. You want it? Take it then. I wouldnt give a fuck about it now, my mind is clear, and i've seen your true colours. Im blinded to have TRUSTED you so much. I've regretted everything, no doubt. Do you even deserved for me to talk to you? The answer is obviously no. Say im being childish, i dont give a fuck. Your life is yours. I live my own with my brothers, my family. I NEED NOT a person whom got close to me, while gaining my respect, and throwing all of it to the ground. Brother till all for yourself, and thats the exact reason why i despise you now. Saying that your dissapointed in me? Im more dissapointed in you cause you had never gave me a good reason to trust you again.

Jealousy? Dont even bother, for i dont think i will continue any longer. The more i think about it, its just ruining my studies, my relationship with others. My only pillars of support for me are ShiGuan and Alfred. I will stand by them, till the day i give up on my life. I shall lead an optimistic life and throw what has happen for these few days away. Of course, i would hope for everything to return to normal for us. (Except for the person im saying at the top paragraph.) Normal friends, still part of the team, still playing DotA like we were the way before. And i've never regretted knowing you. Hopefully, i didnt scare you too much, with the things i did, i said and the things that misunderstanding took place.

I will take the chance at here, to thank my brothers with the bottom of my heart. Thanks for all the things you all have done for me. I shall not be foolish enough to be damaging my body any longer.

ShiGuan, Alfred, Benny, Royston, Wensheng, Nicholas, Gabriel, Kenneth, Henry, JianSheng, JiaXing, Serwei. These are the people who i truly believe to be my brothers. (: