Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Today is just simply too T-I-R-ING
Didnt sleep much, quite shag. Went out to find Fred and SG outside OP, then went over to SG house. To his dismay, HIS COMPUTER COCK-ED UP ON HIM! LOL!
Somehow, his CPU fan didnt have the "power" to spin. Troubleshooting just reduced to 1 result : The fan dead. Too bad, he wont be able to DotA nor chat online with us this few days. After that, we went to do some things, kinda tired. But hopefully they enjoy it.
School is reopening in 4 more days, sigh. I dont wanna go. ):
Didnt sleep much, quite shag. Went out to find Fred and SG outside OP, then went over to SG house. To his dismay, HIS COMPUTER COCK-ED UP ON HIM! LOL!
Somehow, his CPU fan didnt have the "power" to spin. Troubleshooting just reduced to 1 result : The fan dead. Too bad, he wont be able to DotA nor chat online with us this few days. After that, we went to do some things, kinda tired. But hopefully they enjoy it.
School is reopening in 4 more days, sigh. I dont wanna go. ):






