Sunday, May 31, 2009
Im laughing while blogging.
Why?
Cause i find this world is seriously full of jokes.
I, myself is a joke already.
Does giving in even matters?
I doubt so, but i just can't stop from giving in?
Well, if i ever really know the reason why i give in so much, perhaps thats the day i die.
Funny like hell, for i am really a fool.
Stupid things that i've done, The 'Face' that i never wanna lose, The amount of time wasted, The amount of toxin that has damaged my body, The amount of money i spend. All of these, are simply beyond one's imagination.
Haha, and to also see, my brothers on a rocky path. Yet, i don't know what to say to them. I myself still feel stressed up over catching up on studies or rather, the module that i hate.
And also, it still feels as sucky as ever?
Can't help it, and it's never gonna be easy.
The percentage is already like 0%.
What can i do? Nothing, and just like it.
Rofl, i might go bonkers soon.
Why?
Cause i find this world is seriously full of jokes.
I, myself is a joke already.
Does giving in even matters?
I doubt so, but i just can't stop from giving in?
Well, if i ever really know the reason why i give in so much, perhaps thats the day i die.
Funny like hell, for i am really a fool.
Stupid things that i've done, The 'Face' that i never wanna lose, The amount of time wasted, The amount of toxin that has damaged my body, The amount of money i spend. All of these, are simply beyond one's imagination.
Haha, and to also see, my brothers on a rocky path. Yet, i don't know what to say to them. I myself still feel stressed up over catching up on studies or rather, the module that i hate.
And also, it still feels as sucky as ever?
Can't help it, and it's never gonna be easy.
The percentage is already like 0%.
What can i do? Nothing, and just like it.
Rofl, i might go bonkers soon.






