Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I've been trying to keep my cool.
But it seems that my tolerance have simply reached its limit.
Why?
I feel so..
..
..
Condemned.
Have i ever done anything wrong, till the extent where i deserved this kind of condemnation?
You might not know, Neither do i.
Or perhaps im already a prick in your eyes.
Maybe? Maybe not?
Its been quite some time, yet its still the same.
Perhaps i should just silently dissapear from everything.
I doubt you will ever notice anyway.
The best course for me, i dont even know it myself.
School, sucks.
Gaming, sucks.
Closing the doors behind me, allowing no interference to me.
So i can say as loud as i can,
The things that are on my mind.
..
..
I cant forget about you, S. Neither do i be able to forget someone.
Confusing mind, and i swear, i might just break down any moment.
Get me out of this hell, let me be freed from this torment.
Fuck it..
But it seems that my tolerance have simply reached its limit.
Why?
I feel so..
..
..
Condemned.
Have i ever done anything wrong, till the extent where i deserved this kind of condemnation?
You might not know, Neither do i.
Or perhaps im already a prick in your eyes.
Maybe? Maybe not?
Its been quite some time, yet its still the same.
Perhaps i should just silently dissapear from everything.
I doubt you will ever notice anyway.
The best course for me, i dont even know it myself.
School, sucks.
Gaming, sucks.
Closing the doors behind me, allowing no interference to me.
So i can say as loud as i can,
The things that are on my mind.
..
..
I cant forget about you, S. Neither do i be able to forget someone.
Confusing mind, and i swear, i might just break down any moment.
Get me out of this hell, let me be freed from this torment.
Fuck it..






