Saturday, May 9, 2009
Sorry for not updating, its been on a rough track for me.
Well, though everything is still the same, i still gotta pick myself up and get on with life. Still unable to really focus on studies, and im trying to force myself to study. Passion for DotA is seriously dying, i just couldnt find any more reasons to play DotA so passionately. Everything just seemed to be in a mess, and i have just dumped it aside without giving a care about it. I dont feel like staying at home, but being outside is as boring as being at home.
Sigh, I dont know what to do.
MME's Photoshop test on Friday, gotta read up hard on it. Anyone with photoshop knowledge please help me with it. I suck at multimedia.
I just like you! So what it has become like this, it doesnt change the fact.
Well, though everything is still the same, i still gotta pick myself up and get on with life. Still unable to really focus on studies, and im trying to force myself to study. Passion for DotA is seriously dying, i just couldnt find any more reasons to play DotA so passionately. Everything just seemed to be in a mess, and i have just dumped it aside without giving a care about it. I dont feel like staying at home, but being outside is as boring as being at home.
Sigh, I dont know what to do.
MME's Photoshop test on Friday, gotta read up hard on it. Anyone with photoshop knowledge please help me with it. I suck at multimedia.
I just like you! So what it has become like this, it doesnt change the fact.






