Saturday, May 30, 2009
Yeah, Didn't managed to take a nap in the afternoon.
I was still feeling the fatigue that resides within, but i simply couldn't keep my mind from thinking.
It was like something real funny. 12.50, i went out to visit the doctor and to have my lunch. An hour later, something almost made me fell off my chair after seeing it.
I went " What the fuck? "
Thus, i decided to make my way down to view for abit, while meeting up ShiGuan.
My original intention was just to see for abit, then go off to a void deck and slack.
But ShiGuan asked me to call Jason.
Called, but he didn't answer.
Awhile later, Jason called, hence we made our way to the side gate and have a short chat. Bid our goodbyes, and was on our way to rot somewhere.
Heard Jason shouted, rushed back.
Saw you there. And my mind went blank, totally.
I didn't know what to say at all, it was like so sudden.
And after that, the phonecall.
Made our way back again, but i went blank again.
I don't know eh. If i don't talk, it just seemed like i don't give a damn to anything. But when i talk, Im just uttering rubbish. And i really forgotten what the heck did i say.
I just know that it was something not really pleasant to the ears. Sorry about it.
After you went back, we went to the playground that was just directly opposite the gate.
Slacked there, till 11+ ?
Was talking to ShiGuan about some matters, that made me feel so stressed about it. While ranting, i just can't get my eyes off the gate.
Why? I don't really know it myself.
I feel like an idiot, really. And i should laugh at myself, for being like an idiot.
Sigh, ain't gonna find it a easy night. D:
I was still feeling the fatigue that resides within, but i simply couldn't keep my mind from thinking.
It was like something real funny. 12.50, i went out to visit the doctor and to have my lunch. An hour later, something almost made me fell off my chair after seeing it.
I went " What the fuck? "
Thus, i decided to make my way down to view for abit, while meeting up ShiGuan.
My original intention was just to see for abit, then go off to a void deck and slack.
But ShiGuan asked me to call Jason.
Called, but he didn't answer.
Awhile later, Jason called, hence we made our way to the side gate and have a short chat. Bid our goodbyes, and was on our way to rot somewhere.
Heard Jason shouted, rushed back.
Saw you there. And my mind went blank, totally.
I didn't know what to say at all, it was like so sudden.
And after that, the phonecall.
Made our way back again, but i went blank again.
I don't know eh. If i don't talk, it just seemed like i don't give a damn to anything. But when i talk, Im just uttering rubbish. And i really forgotten what the heck did i say.
I just know that it was something not really pleasant to the ears. Sorry about it.
After you went back, we went to the playground that was just directly opposite the gate.
Slacked there, till 11+ ?
Was talking to ShiGuan about some matters, that made me feel so stressed about it. While ranting, i just can't get my eyes off the gate.
Why? I don't really know it myself.
I feel like an idiot, really. And i should laugh at myself, for being like an idiot.
Sigh, ain't gonna find it a easy night. D:






