Sunday, June 28, 2009
C'mon. Why can't i get pissed off.
Can't i talk to my friends? You don't control me you know.
When you talk to your friends, and declined our offer of playing DotA.
Did i even say something about it? No right?
What is with your, "Don't want play nvm lor" and left the conversation.
Did i owe you anything?
Seriously, I'm a normal human. I've my limits.
I can tolerate quite a number of things, but not this, really.
Who the heck is able to? Don't tell me you can.
And don't tell me that it was just a joke. For real.
If you didn't added the "lor" , perhaps i would have just taken it as a joke.
That word just simply pissed me off so badly.
Perhaps you will never see this, caused i've only given my bloglink to my close friends.
So, I'm gonna rant about my displeasures here, till im happy. (:
Can't i talk to my friends? You don't control me you know.
When you talk to your friends, and declined our offer of playing DotA.
Did i even say something about it? No right?
What is with your, "Don't want play nvm lor" and left the conversation.
Did i owe you anything?
Seriously, I'm a normal human. I've my limits.
I can tolerate quite a number of things, but not this, really.
Who the heck is able to? Don't tell me you can.
And don't tell me that it was just a joke. For real.
If you didn't added the "lor" , perhaps i would have just taken it as a joke.
That word just simply pissed me off so badly.
Perhaps you will never see this, caused i've only given my bloglink to my close friends.
So, I'm gonna rant about my displeasures here, till im happy. (:






