Friday, June 12, 2009
Finally, holidays started.
And really, i felt like it's taking forever to reach the last day of the term.
The Sound Forge test today was a total disaster.
I don't even have the slightest idea on what to do, and i just mixed everything together.
Luckily it was still alright for the mixing, but questions wise, GONE CASE.
I can't even answer both of the questions given to me.
Teacher simply shook his head, and i shook my head too.
But well, if there were no test today, how good will it be.
I wanted to self - declare an extra day for holiday.
Too bad, Test came in. Really LL suck thumb must go. =.=
Got home, and slept like a log. Untill Alfred gave me a call, telling me he just finished playing at chambers.
Went out, met him at 803, then made our way to NorthPoint's Ishimura to have the Unagi Cream Baked rice.
Slacked for awhile after dinner, then we proceeded home.
And really, i felt like it's taking forever to reach the last day of the term.
The Sound Forge test today was a total disaster.
I don't even have the slightest idea on what to do, and i just mixed everything together.
Luckily it was still alright for the mixing, but questions wise, GONE CASE.
I can't even answer both of the questions given to me.
Teacher simply shook his head, and i shook my head too.
But well, if there were no test today, how good will it be.
I wanted to self - declare an extra day for holiday.
Too bad, Test came in. Really LL suck thumb must go. =.=
Got home, and slept like a log. Untill Alfred gave me a call, telling me he just finished playing at chambers.
Went out, met him at 803, then made our way to NorthPoint's Ishimura to have the Unagi Cream Baked rice.
Slacked for awhile after dinner, then we proceeded home.






