Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I got stunned for a few second.
And never would i have imagined, that you will come and apologize to me.
Really, it's so sudden.
I was still wondering how the heck am i supposed to start a conversation with you the past 2 days.
But well, i'm glad that at least it isn't that hard anymore.
Oh, and i'm getting hooked up by Critical Acclaim and A Little Piece Of Heaven more and more. It's so addictive!
AVENGED SEVENFOLD <3
*Edited
And oh great, i thought it was the old blog.
.___.
Kns, like that also can. =.=
Stalker :X
And never would i have imagined, that you will come and apologize to me.
Really, it's so sudden.
I was still wondering how the heck am i supposed to start a conversation with you the past 2 days.
But well, i'm glad that at least it isn't that hard anymore.
Oh, and i'm getting hooked up by Critical Acclaim and A Little Piece Of Heaven more and more. It's so addictive!
AVENGED SEVENFOLD <3
*Edited
And oh great, i thought it was the old blog.
.___.
Kns, like that also can. =.=
Stalker :X






