Peach LOL so like lucky draw or 4D lar let u pick bt sad never pick dao.. dun cry man
- : Crap la, lol. Sad enough already, cry also no use.
JX - LOL! eh cant you just say something nicer to comfort me or something?!
JX - EH DONT SAY GOODBYE! OR ELSE WHO IS GOING TO REPLY MY TAGS!! COME BACK YOU!!
- : Never mind what, you also don't need me to comfort you. LOL. Or let me rephrase it, I DON'T WANT to comfort you. HAHA. That goodbye also not referring to goodbye to my blog, relax. I did write blog entries but didn't post it thats all.
mufang - haha. thanks but i finished me art liao! wahaha hooray!
- : Hah, alright. (: Glad to hear that you finished your art work, hope you score A1 for art eh!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't feel good at all. Cooping myself within the house is the worst thing i can ever do.
I know, im playing DotA like a total noob, and i can't play my usual style any longer.
The feeling of failure, makes me feel that i should no longer try new methods to bring the team up anymore.
I feel so empty within, ever since the ending of april.
Rofl, and im challenging myself to complete a task. A real tough one.
It's an idea given from Alfred, and i think i should do it.
The task is simply for me to stop using vulgarities, and i shall persevere.
Even if i failed to reach a certain target, at least i know im a changed person by then if i complete this task.
So, help me out friends. Correct me whenever i use vulgarities. (:






