Thursday, June 18, 2009
People changes as time goes by, but i've never ever wished for all my friends to change for the worst.
Giving example, Kenneth.
Me, Kenneth and Gabriel never fail to chit chat in class, every single day. It was so much fun, with them. And i thought that nothing will change a person even if we splitted up to different institutions.
It was during IEGC @ Funan DigitaLife Mall, that i knew he started smoking.
I always thought that he was the " More well behaved " among us 3.
Though his attitude didn't change at all, but how i wished that he didn't picked up smoking.
Untill recently, something just made me felt more dissapointing.
He went to put tattoo onto his leg, and his arm.
Sigh, what is it, that caused him to go onto another path.
Idk, and it seriously saddening. I really wish for him to change back the old him though.
I doubt he will see this, but if he ever does, this is what i want to say.
QUIT SMOKING EH BUDDY, BAD FOR HEALTH. ):
Giving example, Kenneth.
Me, Kenneth and Gabriel never fail to chit chat in class, every single day. It was so much fun, with them. And i thought that nothing will change a person even if we splitted up to different institutions.
It was during IEGC @ Funan DigitaLife Mall, that i knew he started smoking.
I always thought that he was the " More well behaved " among us 3.
Though his attitude didn't change at all, but how i wished that he didn't picked up smoking.
Untill recently, something just made me felt more dissapointing.
He went to put tattoo onto his leg, and his arm.
Sigh, what is it, that caused him to go onto another path.
Idk, and it seriously saddening. I really wish for him to change back the old him though.
I doubt he will see this, but if he ever does, this is what i want to say.
QUIT SMOKING EH BUDDY, BAD FOR HEALTH. ):






