Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Yeah, it is as you think.
Didn't went to school again.
Can't believe it man, it's the 2nd day in a row.
Why? I just simply don't wanna go.
Don't really have the feel to go and study, and to read up on my tests.
I want holidays to come as soon as possible.
What im worried is, my teacher might send me for counselling due to absenting myself from school so frequently.
Crap, i don't know what to do also.
Now only can rot at ShiGuan's house. Sigh.
Didn't went to school again.
Can't believe it man, it's the 2nd day in a row.
Why? I just simply don't wanna go.
Don't really have the feel to go and study, and to read up on my tests.
I want holidays to come as soon as possible.
What im worried is, my teacher might send me for counselling due to absenting myself from school so frequently.
Crap, i don't know what to do also.
Now only can rot at ShiGuan's house. Sigh.






