Friday, July 3, 2009
2.57 A.M, everyday just seemed that i would surely pass this time before i sleep.
Sounded real stupid, i know.
I, have been thinking on some things. I've decided on some things, but ain't sure if it will work out or not.
I'm just simply afarid that i might be the same as the previous term at school.
Attendence sucked like hell, and thank god, i haven't receive any warning letter.
My CA had been real good towards me, and he tries to help me with some difficulties that i face in life.
And of course, the harsh reality of life, just makes me feel so sick.
It's not the world where everything goes the way you want. Working hard for it doesn't mean you will get it.
You never know, when you're gonna leave this world too. But to live happily?
That's seriously a joke. No one can, unless you know how to feel contented with the little things you have around you.
Money, work, studies. All these are leisure killers. Who on earth, loves to study, loves to work and doesn't mind money don't go into his/her pockets.
No one does, mark my words. (:
And, it's time, for me to say goodbye to the old Gaming me. And it's goodbye to another matter too.
Gotta study hard, real hard. Gonna make up for the points i've lost. ;D
And...
I LOVE MY BROTHERS. (:
Sounded real stupid, i know.
I, have been thinking on some things. I've decided on some things, but ain't sure if it will work out or not.
I'm just simply afarid that i might be the same as the previous term at school.
Attendence sucked like hell, and thank god, i haven't receive any warning letter.
My CA had been real good towards me, and he tries to help me with some difficulties that i face in life.
And of course, the harsh reality of life, just makes me feel so sick.
It's not the world where everything goes the way you want. Working hard for it doesn't mean you will get it.
You never know, when you're gonna leave this world too. But to live happily?
That's seriously a joke. No one can, unless you know how to feel contented with the little things you have around you.
Money, work, studies. All these are leisure killers. Who on earth, loves to study, loves to work and doesn't mind money don't go into his/her pockets.
No one does, mark my words. (:
And, it's time, for me to say goodbye to the old Gaming me. And it's goodbye to another matter too.
Gotta study hard, real hard. Gonna make up for the points i've lost. ;D
And...
I LOVE MY BROTHERS. (:






