Saturday, July 11, 2009
The almost exact scenario that i've experienced, and yet i couldn't help him.
Thursday was a disaster. I slept at 12+ A.M the day before, and i didn't woke up at all untill Thursday's 12+ P.M.
My wish of holding a "No skipping class" record has just flown off.
Pathetic, cause i should have held a stronger determination. This simply sucks, and i'm afarid that i might continue for more.
DvG is coming up, and i'm feeling some immense pressure. The team haven't been able to really train together due to our different commitments. I'm just worried that teamwork will be a barrier for us on that day.
2 clans as of now, and more things to worry about. Sigh, how am i gonna totally focus on my studies.
.___.
Thursday was a disaster. I slept at 12+ A.M the day before, and i didn't woke up at all untill Thursday's 12+ P.M.
My wish of holding a "No skipping class" record has just flown off.
Pathetic, cause i should have held a stronger determination. This simply sucks, and i'm afarid that i might continue for more.
DvG is coming up, and i'm feeling some immense pressure. The team haven't been able to really train together due to our different commitments. I'm just worried that teamwork will be a barrier for us on that day.
2 clans as of now, and more things to worry about. Sigh, how am i gonna totally focus on my studies.
.___.






