Thursday, July 23, 2009
BORING
Boring
Boring
Boring
Boring
.
.
.
.
Way way way too boring. How i wish holidays were back again.
Argh, normal schoolday sucks!
I want sleep till my heart's content but i just seemed to be unable to do it.
I WANT TO SLEEP! ):
Someone give me a bed at school, and i shall show you how i'm gonna sleep.
No joke, i can even sleep the moment i just shut my eyes.
That's exactly how tired i am now.
Haha.
Well, Guess i'm gonna sleep first.
Maybe update what's going on these few days another time~
Boring
Boring
Boring
Boring
.
.
.
.
Way way way too boring. How i wish holidays were back again.
Argh, normal schoolday sucks!
I want sleep till my heart's content but i just seemed to be unable to do it.
I WANT TO SLEEP! ):
Someone give me a bed at school, and i shall show you how i'm gonna sleep.
No joke, i can even sleep the moment i just shut my eyes.
That's exactly how tired i am now.
Haha.
Well, Guess i'm gonna sleep first.
Maybe update what's going on these few days another time~






