Friday, August 21, 2009
My 100th post. o.O
Recently, I have got to know something which i've never ever expected it.
I was like, so damn sure it won't happen.
Yet, it did.
But well, i shall leave to it to the parties involved to sort themselves out.
7 more days to KBox Session.
And i have lots of tests next week, argh!
Just finished my Multimedia project, and now i have to prepare for my Java and CMOS phase test.
Tired, really tired. Haha.
Recently, I have got to know something which i've never ever expected it.
I was like, so damn sure it won't happen.
Yet, it did.
But well, i shall leave to it to the parties involved to sort themselves out.
7 more days to KBox Session.
And i have lots of tests next week, argh!
Just finished my Multimedia project, and now i have to prepare for my Java and CMOS phase test.
Tired, really tired. Haha.






