Saturday, September 19, 2009
Before i start typing about what happened today,
I'm gonna apologise for not updating my blog for 8 days.
Really sorry about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
After a week of cooping myself at home, i finally stepped out of the house. (Excluding lunch, Gym.)
This time Alfred invited us, which consist of Me, ShiGuan and Andre, to VivoCity. Royston joined us too!
And, We had quite an unbelievable dress code.
Which i bet no one expected me to wear that. (Well, Photos will do the talking later. )
But, i really enjoyed today.
Having fun in the arcade, shopping. Some childish things i / we did at Toys"r"us. The joke on the MRT. The meal which we had.
I thank you all for letting me enjoy myself so much. And of course the meal, which i felt really contented.
I promise, next time when i get my salary, i will treat you all to something nice. (:
Time for some photos.
Taken at StarBucks :
I'm gonna apologise for not updating my blog for 8 days.
Really sorry about it.
----------------------------------------------------------------
After a week of cooping myself at home, i finally stepped out of the house. (Excluding lunch, Gym.)
This time Alfred invited us, which consist of Me, ShiGuan and Andre, to VivoCity. Royston joined us too!
And, We had quite an unbelievable dress code.
Which i bet no one expected me to wear that. (Well, Photos will do the talking later. )
But, i really enjoyed today.
Having fun in the arcade, shopping. Some childish things i / we did at Toys"r"us. The joke on the MRT. The meal which we had.
I thank you all for letting me enjoy myself so much. And of course the meal, which i felt really contented.
I promise, next time when i get my salary, i will treat you all to something nice. (:
Time for some photos.
Taken at StarBucks :
Andre and ShiGuan. While ShiGuan resting his head on Andre's shoulder.
Alfred and Me.
Taken at NorthPoint :
Alfred and Me, Again.
Taken at Taste of Thailand (ChongPang) :
Before we started eating....
And after we finish eating.
Alright, that's all.
I'm going to Maple again. TO SLACK. HAHA.






