Wednesday, September 30, 2009
For 2 days, I don't think i'm able to see SOMEONE.
Kinda wtf.
Didn't do much over at the chalet today, Was PS2 - ing and eating almost all the way.
(I think i just gained at least 2kg? LOL.)
Bus - ed back with KelvinLam around 11. Didn't want to ton as i'm having my family chalet tomorrow.
(Yes, You didn't see wrongly. IT'S TOMORROW.)
Busy guy i am eh! HAHA!
I don't think i will be uploading the photos to my blog, UNLESS i get the urge to do it.
Too much photos to do so anyway.
Alright, I'm going to take a nice bath before i fall asleep. =/
Imissyou.
Kinda wtf.
Didn't do much over at the chalet today, Was PS2 - ing and eating almost all the way.
(I think i just gained at least 2kg? LOL.)
Bus - ed back with KelvinLam around 11. Didn't want to ton as i'm having my family chalet tomorrow.
(Yes, You didn't see wrongly. IT'S TOMORROW.)
Busy guy i am eh! HAHA!
I don't think i will be uploading the photos to my blog, UNLESS i get the urge to do it.
Too much photos to do so anyway.
Alright, I'm going to take a nice bath before i fall asleep. =/
Imissyou.






