Monday, September 28, 2009
It's the 3rd week of my holidays!
Time is running out for me to enjoy myself to the fullest. ):
But, Oh well. It's not like i can't enjoy myself during schooldays either. LOL.
These few days, My mind started thinking of something again.
And.. It doesn't feel good at all.
Why? Cause i know it's absolutely impossible for it to happen, again.
Alright, I'm going off to my Class Chalet during the evening for BBQ.
I might/might not come back for today.
So sadly to say, Don't miss me while i'm away! :X
But i will miss you all though. HAHAHAH.
Time is running out for me to enjoy myself to the fullest. ):
But, Oh well. It's not like i can't enjoy myself during schooldays either. LOL.
These few days, My mind started thinking of something again.
And.. It doesn't feel good at all.
Why? Cause i know it's absolutely impossible for it to happen, again.
Alright, I'm going off to my Class Chalet during the evening for BBQ.
I might/might not come back for today.
So sadly to say, Don't miss me while i'm away! :X
But i will miss you all though. HAHAHAH.






