Thursday, September 3, 2009
It's Thursday ;D
Actually, It doesn't mean anything. LOL.
Went to Gym with Serwei early in the morning yesterday.
Weights training for 2hours.
After which, we went outside OPSS.
Waited for ShiGuan, Benny and Royston as we were supposed to have lunch together.
Had our meal over at McDonald's.
Went home after that.
And to my amaze, i never knew MuFang can be that easily tricked.
I can't help but just laugh.
I'm gonna go over GuoJie's house later on for a group study with YiHong and Benjamin.
But somehow, i don't think i'm able to focus my mind on studying! :O
Alright, It's getting super wordy.
I'ma go get a cup of water, and retire into this meaningless night. (:
Actually, It doesn't mean anything. LOL.
Went to Gym with Serwei early in the morning yesterday.
Weights training for 2hours.
After which, we went outside OPSS.
Waited for ShiGuan, Benny and Royston as we were supposed to have lunch together.
Had our meal over at McDonald's.
Went home after that.
And to my amaze, i never knew MuFang can be that easily tricked.
I can't help but just laugh.
I'm gonna go over GuoJie's house later on for a group study with YiHong and Benjamin.
But somehow, i don't think i'm able to focus my mind on studying! :O
Alright, It's getting super wordy.
I'ma go get a cup of water, and retire into this meaningless night. (:






