Monday, October 5, 2009
It's coming to the end of my holidays.
The thought of going school gives me shivers.
Suck man! I'm tired of taking buses for such a long journey. LOL.
Recently, i had quite a number of things on my mind.
I can't take it slow and steady. I'm contradicting what i told myself months ago.
Fuck. Why am i so bothered about it RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.
How i wish, i would just forget about that or in the first place i shouldn't have known that truth.
Crap, And my light just blew on me.
No lights till the contractor comes and fix the entire thing.
The thought of going school gives me shivers.
Suck man! I'm tired of taking buses for such a long journey. LOL.
Recently, i had quite a number of things on my mind.
I can't take it slow and steady. I'm contradicting what i told myself months ago.
Fuck. Why am i so bothered about it RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.
How i wish, i would just forget about that or in the first place i shouldn't have known that truth.
Crap, And my light just blew on me.
No lights till the contractor comes and fix the entire thing.






