Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Time is passing by in a blink of an eye.
I'm gonna face the society in just a matter of a year.
I just want to spend more time, with you all, before i'm unable to do it.
And, especially you.
-------------
Before i forget about it.
I won't reply tags in my tagboard.
I will either reply you through here, your blog or MSN.
-------------
Met Alfred for lunch at Northpoint for today.
Didn't really ate anything for lunch, just drank a cup of vanilla cream from Starbucks.
After which, we went to Bottle Tree Park.
KaiXuan came and met us, and Alfred started his Prawn Catching.
While me and KaiXuan sat and chit - chatted.
Photos are uploaded into my Facebook, Take a look if you want.
I'm gonna face the society in just a matter of a year.
I just want to spend more time, with you all, before i'm unable to do it.
And, especially you.
-------------
Before i forget about it.
I won't reply tags in my tagboard.
I will either reply you through here, your blog or MSN.
-------------
Met Alfred for lunch at Northpoint for today.
Didn't really ate anything for lunch, just drank a cup of vanilla cream from Starbucks.
After which, we went to Bottle Tree Park.
KaiXuan came and met us, and Alfred started his Prawn Catching.
While me and KaiXuan sat and chit - chatted.
Photos are uploaded into my Facebook, Take a look if you want.






